VeteranStrong Educational Platform.
(An International Enterprise)
VeteranStrong is an Educational platform to support TREE H&H; Training, Reintegration, Education, Employment, Entrepreneurship, Healthcare & Housing.
Providing resources and services that apply to the Veteran/Reserve/Military Communities (VRMC).
A new page that tells our friends about our cause marketing and other supporting ideas. Help us, help you to reach out to our Veteran/Reserve/Communities (VRMC) nationally with career and resource
opportunities and ideas.
SUPPORT OUR “MILLION VETERANSTRONG MARCH” CHALLENGE
The Million VeteranStrong March (MVM), is a challenge to the nations millions’ of businesses, big or small, we just want One Million Employers to hire one veteran each!: http://veteranstrong.me/mvm/
- In just a few simple moments of you time, you can resend our Newsletter to family and
- Recommend users to come to our site and tell us what you’ve got for us… Do you have work, jobs, careers, , education,
work-a form of employment that will sustain themselves;
b. job-something to get you started or for the means time to help us get on our feet;
c. career- Employment that is earmarked for a well trained individual.
- Help us to learn to network, and send us in the right direction
- Spread the word, like us, there are literally thousands of for-profit and non-profits organizations that are working very hard to support our VRMC.
- Marketing tools, software, development support for the betterment of our services.
- Your Professional advice and ability to serve your state and national VeteranStrong Organizations.
Check this out! The misnomer that all uniformed personnel necessarily have to be a shooter; in these graphs it shows that approximately 86% of the military have extremely transferable work skills:
|And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. — John F. Kennedy, inauguration address, ..|