Veterans’ stem from Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines:
VeteranStrong’s partnerships highlight and provide rich tangible resources for Training, Reintegration, Employment, Educational, Entrepreneurship (TREE), Healthcare & Housing (TREE H&H) programs.
As Veterans stem right-out of the box, straight into the workforce due to their regimentally advanced skilled sets and training environments they’re ready to work, learn and can be plug and play/ready into your employment culture. This increases your initial ROI (return on investment) and lowers your long term TCO (total cost of ownership) training and learning curves to immediately increase your bottom line.
We share the need to provide highly skilled talent and needed acquisitions to support Veterans. Which deliver and provide employment opportunities, resources, assets and skilled educational incentives that engage in assistance to both employers and veterans.
Furthermore possessing the talents and needs required in today highly advanced key demands in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines that are synonymous with military occupations that veterans can share with the civilian workforce and help to increase companies bottom lines.
Working Partnerships with:
- The Armed Forces Communications & Electronic Association – Verbal (Pending Formal Approval)
- PaYS-Partnerships – Verbal (Pending Formal Approval)
- NAB – Verbal (Pending Formal Approval)
- Veterans Administration – Verbal (Pending Formal Approval)
- NHRA – Verbal (Pending Formal Approval)
- US Army Racing – Verbal (Pending Formal Approval)
- American G.I. Forum – Verbal (Pending Formal Approval)
- Asperia (an IBM Company)
- Quaestor Federal Consulting, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Many more…