Leads and manages branch associates at a branch with a basic to moderate level of activity
and complexity; includes service associates and/or sale associates. Dependent on branch
activity and location, may include supervisor associates. Directs day-to-day basic activities to
achieve company and business unit goals and objectives. Delivers high-level customer service
by directing and motivating branch staff to increase customer base and retention metrics, and
ensure top line growth. Responsible for the P&L of a small-to-medium sized revenue branch.
Monitors expenses and analyzes financial performance of branch. Identifies operational
deficiencies and implements plans for improvement.
1. Manages branch service team; supervisors. Reinforces service standards by conducting
quality control training and inspections; directs service department to ensure customer
growth through retention increase.
2. Directly manages the branch sales team and directs day-to-day activities within the branch
to ensure top line growth.
3. Responsible for the P&L of a small-to-medium sized revenue branch.
4. Ensures revenue and profit plans are achieved. Drives Plan revenue and profits. Drives
Sales and Service Excellence.
5. Monitors expenses and analyzes financial performance and budget of branch; identifies
operational deficiencies and implements plans for improvement. Prepare trimester branch
6. Implements company programs, initiatives, and current operational guidelines.
7. Participates in recruitment, interviewing, hiring and training branch staff as appropriate.
8. Operates within company and business unit policies and procedures; creates an
environment that motivates associates to be successful.
9. Monitors regulatory compliance with state and federal agencies.
10. Leads periodic and ad hoc branch meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Associates Degree and 2- 4 years management experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience required
* Bachelors Degree and 2-4 years managing associates in a fast-paced environment preferred
* Profit & loss and asset management and/or experience in sales management preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Business acumen
* Skill in managing and leading assigned projects and associates
* Skill in organization and time management
* Skill in written and verbal communications, including public speaking
* Skill in group presentations and meeting management
* Skill in providing clear and concise feedback, performance management and coaching
* Attention to detail and analytical skills
* Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Ability to obtain and maintain pest management and other certifications and licensures as
* Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
* Ability to relocate as needed
* Skill in second language preferred
At Terminix®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through an extensive service network of more than 8,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations. The company’s portfolio of well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control).
We serve residential and commercial customers through an employee base of approximately 13,000 company associates and a franchise network that independently employs an estimated 33,000 additional people. The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tenn. Go to www.servicemaster.com for more information about ServiceMaster or follow the company at twitter.com/ServiceMaster or facebook.com/ServiceMaster.