We are seeking an experienced Java developer to join our Electronic Health Record product development team. This developer will be a primary contributor designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting our growth with new capabilities and technologies to better serve our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced and supportive development team in one of fastest growing segments of the IT market.
– Develop software for the company’s primary product offering.
– Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed designs.
– Providing estimate for development schedules and costs
– Develop, integrate, and test prototype and product-grade software
– Work as part of our DevOps team to maintain development and production environments.
– Assist operations and support staff in troubleshooting software issues
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Required Programming Skills/Experience:
– Minimum 3 years of professional C++ or Java development experience
– Cassandra database programming or administration
– MySQL database programming or administration
– RESTful API programming
– Message Queue programming
– Script development with Python or Ruby
– Ant development
– Use of software configuration management tools such as Git, Perforce, and Subversion
– J2EE or Spring technologies
– Development on Linux or Unix systems
Our mission is to change lives; both ours and the lives of the people we encounter. It is this commitment to changing lives that is the driving force behind everything we do in our work and our personal lives. We are motivated by our effectiveness in helping others, and we believe that successful relationships are built on trust.
Tri-Starr Personnel provides innovative and strategic staffing solutions by recruiting talented job seekers and connecting them with reputable employers in leading employment industries. Our core purpose is to assist employers and job seekers in reaching professional and personal goals while creating opportunities and fostering the growth of the individual.
The Tri-Starr Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, employing, training, promoting, and developing individuals without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender status, sex, national origin, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected status.