Manages and evaluates assigned region of the contractor network. Interacts with departments and field sales as well as recruits and educates new quality contractors.
• Manages and evaluates the quality and cost of the contractor network in an assigned region by analyzing and interpreting reports and statistical data
• Liaises with departments, contractors and field sales to facilitate communication and resolve issues
• Educates and trains contractors on company policies and procedures
• Analyzes data to determine gaps in contractor availability within assigned region.
• Recruits and maintains quality contractors to meet regional goals
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or 4 years experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Negotiation and sales skills
• Written communication
• Analytical skills
• Organizational and time management
• Computers skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through an extensive service network of more than 8,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations. The company’s portfolio of well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control).
We serve residential and commercial customers through an employee base of approximately 13,000 company associates and a franchise network that independently employs an estimated 33,000 additional people. The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tenn. Go to www.servicemaster.com for more information about ServiceMaster or follow the company at twitter.com/ServiceMaster or facebook.com/ServiceMaster.