GLOBAL Automation Technologies
Software Controls Engineer for robotic paint and sealer applications. Includes software development, implementation, testing and on site/in plant debug and runoff. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:1. Responsible for controls system software design and implementation.2. Strong programming skills in Visual Basic, Karel or equivalent programming environments.3. High technical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot complex electrical and pneumatic devices.4. Familiarity with PLC programming, networking protocols and setup and electrical/pneumatic drawings.5. The ability to travel up to 80 percent for systems installations, including overseas assignments.6. Written and oral communication skills, software specifications, project status and technical information.7. Bilingual skills a plus. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGEAbility to develop, implement and test software for the following:• PLC• GUI• Robot Controller EXPERIENCE/EDUCATIONBachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent relevant experiencePreferred 1-2 years of software experience.
GLOBAL Automation Technologies is an Industrial Automation company dedicated to solving automation problems and improving customer productivity. We provide services for a wide range of industries and applications. We help companies save money with automation by reviewing current automation process that may have potentially hidden cost savings if altered or modified.
GLOBAL Automation Technologies is a company that cares about its employees. Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
1. Medical Coverage : We offer coverage for preventative care services, doctor visits, surgery and hospital care. There is prescription drug coverage. GLOBAL currently pays 100% of the monthly premiums.
2. Dental Coverage : We offer dental coverage to help employees and their families pay for dental care services. GLOBAL currently pays 100% of the monthly premiums.
3. Retirement benefits : We help employees plan for their future by offering a 401(k) retirement benefit program to supplement social security benefits and personal savings. Employees may defer up to 96% of their gross pay with limits set by the IRS.
4. Flexible Spending Accounts: We help employees to set aside money, on a pre-tax basis, for certain health care and dependent care expenses.
5. Tuition Reimbursement: We help employees upgrade their professional qualifications through a tuition reimbursement plan – for programs that are inline with their job functions. The maximum benefit is $5,250 per year as allowed by the IRS.
6. Paid Time Off : Paid Time Off (PTO) is at 2-weeks per year.
7. Holidays : For all employees, we provide paid time off for 7 standard holidays (New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
8. Employee Incentive Plan : A high-performance culture is critical to our future. We want our employees to be actively engaged in seeking customer-focused solutions to grow the business and boost economic profit. Employee efforts, creativity, and commitment are recognized as key to the company’s continued growth and success. In recognition of this contribution, we may award annual performance-based incentives and/or other individual forms of recognition.
9. Service Rewards : In addition to the many award programs through which you may be recognized, you will be formally acknowledged every five years with a special gift that signifies your ongoing service and dedication.
10. The company does provide mobile phone allowance, company issued credit cards for its employees and laptops on an as-needed basis.