Colonial Life, an established leader in the employee benefits industry that’s been in business for more than 75 years, has an immediate opening for a sales leader to join its market-leading team in the Abilene area. The person in this position is responsible for recruiting and developing other sales leaders as well as building and maintaining relationships with business owners and employees by offering financial protection benefits at the worksite.
Qualified candidates will receive comprehensive sales and management training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to Colonial Life as a leader in the national market.
This position provides:
• Competitive, production-based compensation
• Lucrative recruiting, development and sales bonuses
• Residual and renewal income opportunities for life
• Incentives such as world-class travel experiences offered annually to top performers
• Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated instructor
Desired skills and experience:
• Previous experience leading, recruiting and developing a team
• Desire to lead and motivate others
• Energetic, self-starter attitude
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Health & Life Insurance License is required, but can be attained during the onboarding process
Learn more about Colonial Life and the specific responsibilities of this position at http://www.coloniallife.com/career-seekers/join-our-sales-team/sales-managers.
Interested candidate should submit resume for consideration to Travis Serigny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helping America’s Workers for 75 Years!
For 75 years, Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company has had one mission: to help American workers preserve and protect the vitally important things they work so hard to build. Headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina, we offer a wide range of financial protection options, helping more than 3 million people in nearly 80,000 companies. In addition to our personal benefits counseling expertise, we are a pioneer of payroll deduction and innovator of enrollment technology. Our end-to-end capabilities and commitment to going above and beyond enable us to provide unmatched customer service. With more than 10,000 sales representatives and more than 1,000 home office professionals, we are here to help during life’s most challenging times.