JOB SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum of 3 years verifiable Dispatch experience
• Manage fleet of 30 company drivers
• Knowledge of DOT and FMCSR Regulations
• Experience in TMW Software a positive
• Possess ability and skills needed to operate an asset based fleet with 200 pieces of company leased equipment
• Strong time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to provide the highest level of service to both internal and external customers
• Maintain 100% compliance with all local, state and federal laws
• Ability to make decisions in a fast–paced environment, communicate information clearly, and keeps a constant focus on customer satisfaction and managing the fleet
• Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills both verbal and written
• Military background is a plus
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Ensure on-time delivery to all customers
• Communicate and coordinate with customer service
• Manage, operate a SAFE, clean and courteous fleet
• Manage company drivers
• Manage company assets both tractors and trailers to ensure maximum utilization and cost efficiency.
• Coordinate equipment preventative maintenance schedules for all owned, leased or rented equipment.
• Ensure daily lot checks for all drop trailer accounts
• Maintain idle assets not to exceed 5 working days at drop trailer accounts
• Dispatch loads accordingly due to time sensitivity and dock times
• Follow-up with drivers periodically through the day to keep the lines of communication open
• Manage costs for outsourcing to reflect the monthly budget
• Maximize tractor and trailer utilization with daily effective planning and scheduling
• Maintain a clean and organized work area daily
• Review all invoices turned in for payment to ensure proper billing
• Daily communication with Regional Director, General Manager, Plant Manager, Sales, Safety, Customer Service, Accounting Dept., Quality Dept., Human Resources and Maintenance
Corrugated Logistics Division
Pratt’s corrugated logistics subsidiary, Pratt Logistics, LLC was formed in 2005 to develop and operate an independent trucking company to better serve both the internal needs of other Pratt divisions and subsidiaries and those of Pratt’s customers.
The goal is to run a safe, modern and compliant fleet with continued high customer service and delivery standards.
And, like Pratt’s other divisions and subsidiaries, it’s also dedicated to protecting the environment. In fact, Pratt Logistics, LLC helps Pratt close the loop and reduce harmful emissions by back hauling waste paper to Pratt’s three-mill container board system as well as materials used to fuel Pratt’s clean energy facility at the Conyer’s Campus in Georgia.