Veteran Solutions, Inc.
Minimum Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Travel: 25% – defined as 25% of your time traveling
Minimum Experience Required: 5+ yrs experience
Location: Odenton, Maryland
The IMINT/MASINT Support FTE shall:
• Provide the Government with draft requirements documents, draft technical documents, contract document preparation, and special projects.
• Assist in the tracking and monitoring of Geospatial equipment.
• When tasked, shall perform research on emerging technologies.
• Attend TIMs with vendors and other USG agencies.
• Coordinate the demonstration of new technologies to end-users.
• Perform testing of new capabilities and coordinate end-user feedback into the vendor product development cycle.
• Attend IPTs, QPRs, and CCB meetings to provide technical input and recommendations to the USG’s IMINT/MASINT FISO.
• Prepare and deliver Capabilities Documents such as sample ICDs, CDDs, CPDs, and ORDs when tasked, for Government review and execution.
• Provide research and provide input for KPPs and other parameters that guide the development, demonstration, and testing of systems.
• Requires drafting of work statements, IGCEs, market research documents, and other documentation for Government review and approval.
SETA Support Knowledge and Skills:
• A minimum of three years of experience with military communications equipment (SATCOM, LOS, SHF, VHF, UHF, HF, and Information Technology) and associated software.
• Contracting Officer Representative Certificate (required)
• Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Fundamentals of Acquisitions Management (required), and Program Management Level I certification, (former USG personnel) or, DAU PM Level I courses or equivalent (personnel without previous USG PM experience) (required)
• Microsoft Office competency (required)
• Capabilities Development Course certificate (desired)
Veteran Solutions, Inc. (VSI) is a privately owned small business providing government and industry clients with exceptional professional services within an array of fields including Intelligence, Security, Administrative and Management services, Secure Facility Construction as well as others. Come join our team as we grow our company and be part of our success.