~Insurance Sales Agent / Manager
Farmers Insurance – Aurora, CO
Join our team
~The country’s third-largest home and auto carrier as well as the top specialty product carrier in the U.S. is currently interviewing for an Insurance Sales Agent.
Whether you are exploring entry level sales and marketing opportunities or you’re an experienced customer service representative, if you are committed to excellence and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then this is the opportunity for you! As an Insurance Sales Representative, you will have uncapped earning potential and access to top rated corporate training while putting to use your sales, marketing and customer service background.
As an Insurance Sales Representative, you will be calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also managing new and existing customer accounts. However, in this career, you will also have the opportunity to participate in several other exciting business activities including:
• Utilizing proven marketing systems, or those you may develop, to reach potential customers for our Insurance and Financial Services products
• Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
• Attending networking & sales events, trade shows & community events
• Educating and assisting customers
• Creating your own daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with customers
• Obtaining insurance licenses(s) and staying aware of evolving industry and product changes
~The qualified Insurance Sales Representative candidate will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Insurance Sales Representative will also have:
• Sales and/or customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
• Self-motivation and goal-orientation
• Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
• Desire to continually learn new products and services
• Desire to be active in the community
• Basic computer skills
• Good credit history with no bankruptcies within the last 12 months.
• A favorable criminal record no Felonies
~What We Offer:
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as an Insurance Sales Representative can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package that includes:
* Monthly Bonuses for Veterans and Bilingual Candidates
• Outstanding, uncapped earning potential Career/Life balance
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
• Retirement plan options
• Career in a secure industry
• Stability with a sound Company & Industry
• Training and support of a family oriented business partner with over 80 years of experience
• A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business sales, products, marketing and customer service
• Financial support program in the first three years
• Bonuses, Awards/Recognition, Trips
~We have several entry points into becoming an Agency Owner with Farmers Insurance.
Homegrown Agency ~ Build your book of business from the ground up with Financial Assistance from us – Very little Start-up Capital Required – In Depth on the job training and the option to start part time or full time.
Retail Agency ~ Similar to Franchise but without the monthly Franchise fee – you start with a branded office location and staff- 50k+ in liquid assets Required – Extensive training and support through the process – Aggressive bonus plan.
Agency Acquisition ~ Purchase an up and running Farmers Insurance Agency with a client base already established – Previous business leadership is required – Start-up capital varies based on the purchase price of the Agency
In 1928, two men shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price. In the decades that followed we’ve grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans. But one constant has remained: We have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we’re privileged to serve.