Compositech Products Manufacturing
Technician with 1-2 years experience working in a manufacturing plant in Pearland, south of Houston
Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
Follow company operating procedures and safety rules
Fitting, positioning and measuring material
Building custom machine parts
Cutting and assembling plastic machine components
The ideal candidate for this position will be a problem solver who can use logical step-by-step procedures to complete a task and can learn new skills quickly.
The candidate must be skilled in the following:
Use of measuring tools
General construction techniques
Familiarity with woodworking tools and equipment
Use of hand tools, power tools, band saws, table saws, routers
Operation of forklifts
• Able to see and hear well (either naturally or with correction)
• Must have command of the English language, both written and spoken
• Must be able to climb and maintain body balance on ladders, scaffolding, or other high structures, without a fear of heights
• Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be a legal resident of the United States
• Must be available to travel for field work on occasion
• Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License
• Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
• Must be eligible to apply for a TWIC card
Work Schedule: M-F 7:00-3:30. Some overtime as needed
Health insurance available, paid holidays and personal days after 3 month initial probationary employment.
$10-$18 depending upon experience.
Compositech Products Manufacturing has been in business since 1991 bringing high quality filtration equipment and replacement parts to several industries. Contact us to learn about our benefit package which includes health insurance, available dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays and personal days after initial probationary period.