Farmers Insurance – Aurora, CO
Join our team
The country’s third-largest home and auto carrier as well as the top specialty product carrier in the U.S. is currently interviewing for a District Recruiter.
We are looking for people who are outgoing, persistent, and have extraordinary customer service talent. Join a proven company with great compensation. We’ll train and guide you to become part of our recruiting team. Best of all, you’ll have an opportunity for growth and advancement with a brand name company.
If you are interested in joining our team please respond with the following 3 things:
1) A cover letter as to why you would be a good candidate for this position.
2) Your current resume.
3) Your expected salary range.
Applications without the 3 requirements will not be considered.
As a District Recruiter, your primary responsibility will be to coordinate and implement all active and passive recruiting initiatives in our search for new agents in the region. Your professional business acumen coupled with superior communication skills and tireless work ethic will be critical keys to your success. However, in this career, you will also have the opportunity to participate in several other exciting business activities including:
• Reviewing resumes
• Making outbound calls to source and follow up on applicants and other leads
• Interviewing potential candidates and take them through the hiring process with farmers
• Evaluating the prospective candidate’s qualifications while providing clear and concise information to help the prospective candidate make an informed decision to become an agent.
• Consistently achieving the expected goals and objectives of a suite of quantitative and qualitative metrics as defined for the Recruitment position and scorecard including, but not limited to: Pending applications, Reserve appointment agreements, Conversion rate, Show rate, Schedule/Queue Adherence, Compliance, the Farmers Standards and Product/Program Knowledge
The ideal Insurance District Recruiter will also have:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Previous recruiting experience is a plus
• Web and networking skills
• Social Media experience
• Self-motivation and goal-orientation
• Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
• Desire to continually learn new products and services
• Basic computer skills
What We Offer
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as a District Recruiter can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package that includes:
• Outstanding, uncapped earning potential Career/Life balance
• Career in a secure industry
• Stability with a sound Company & Industry
• Training and support of a family oriented business partner with over 80 years of experience
• A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business sales, products, marketing and customer service
• Bonuses, Awards/Recognition, Trips
If you possess these skills and feel like you would make an excellent addition to our team, please apply for the position and we will contact you shortly after
In 1928, two men shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price. In the decades that followed we’ve grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans. But one constant has remained: We have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we’re privileged to serve.